As an unaffiliated athletic facility design/build company Robert A. Bothman, Inc. is closely tracking the current media interest around synthetic turf.
It is important to note that synthetic and natural turf fields have points to recommend them or to disqualify them from a given project. We at Robert A. Bothman, Inc. continue to make impartial recommendations based on the project specifications, the budget and the client's needs.
Please see the following articles for further information. As more develops we will keep you informed.
- SF Chronicle Letter 1
- SF Chronicle Letter 2
- FieldTurf Tarkett
- Seattle Parks and Recreation
- Statement for California Customers
- Athletic Directors Comment on Turf Scare
- Connecticut Lead Test Results
- FieldTurf Given Green Light By the New Jersey Department of Health & Senior Service